Rob Cousins, Managing Director
Before coming into the care industry Rob spent 15 years in the Police service rising to the rank of Detective Chief Inspector. It was in his various roles within the service that Rob became highly experienced in the demands of running large departments on a 24 hour, 7 days per week basis.
Working in such pressurised environments taught him the critical importance of inter-personal skills, the responsibility for and welfare of your team and the benefits and sustained rewards of good management performance. He entered the care sector in 2003 purchasing a 49 bed Dementia home in Bournemouth.
- Personnel development and staff management
- Legislative compliance throughout the business
- Care home management and business procedures
- Development of care and specialist care services
- Quality standards and planning