Financial & Accounting
Finance and accounting is a specialist area which can be a minefield of legislation to navigate, understand and keep up to date. Affinity Care Management can help with:
Producing monthly management accounts including profit and loss statement, debtors and creditors, wages, analysis and occupancy details provided within 21 days of month end (save for during the first three months of the term where such accounts shall be produced as soon as reasonably practicable from month end).
- Maintaining accurate occupancy schedules.
- Monthly payroll and arrange staff payment by BACS together with production of payslips.
- Review all indirect costs and recommend action to keep costs in line with the budget.
- Preparation each year of an annual budget.
- Payroll fee invoicing & credit control
- Monitoring bank accounts & computerised accounts
- Preparation of books and accounts for audit and liaising with the client's accountants and auditors.
- Ensure a system is in place to monitor the handling of the resident fees and chasing debtors.