Our aim at Affinity Care Management is to simplify the process of marketing your Care Home; guiding home owners and managers to understand the options available and help allocate funds wisely, along with effectively tracking, monitoring and measuring results.
We understand how challenging marketing a care home can be as healthier lifestyles mean people are living longer than ever before. The effect has seen a change in the variety of generations looking for care for relatives. There are also 'User - Choosers' who are researching care for themselves (or their partner) and children in their 60s seeking care for their 90 year old parents.
With such 'consumer' age range diversity, it is harder to distinguish a defined target audience whilst also considering such factors as aspirations, attitudes, mobility issues and specialist care needs.
Our expertise helps to meet the challenge for care homes to engage this constantly changing and developing marketing audience and to adapt their strategy to achieve their marketing goals
At Affinity Care management we evaluate your marketing goals and strategy and agree a marketing plan which includes:
- Working with the manager to produce and maintain a marketing plan and overseeing the actions in the plan
- Liaising with the client representative to ensure that all parties are aware of the plan and its implementation
- Supervising the production of all necessary paperwork and materials relating to marketing
- Ensuring that the home maintains a high profile in the local community
- Establishing and maintaining good relations with the registration authority and contract units
- Building professional relationships with GP's and Practice Nurses
- Nurturing relations with other visiting healthcare professionals
- Seeking to maximise occupancy at all times
- Checking that the fee rates are appropriate to the market place
- Maintaining records of enquiries
- Regularly soliciting and monitoring feedback from residents and prospective clients as to their impression of the care home and offering our recommendations and estimated costs for any suggested improvements
- Developing proposals to improve the marketing of the care home to maintain maximum occupancy