Care Home Sales
Affinity Care Management has the expertise and experience in all aspects of acquisition based on either the freehold asset purchase or company shares purchase of a care home.
As property forms the larger portion of the total costs of purchase, all shareholders can be secure in the knowledge that they have made an asset backed property investment.
- A strategic and targeted purchase of an existing care home should deliver 10%+ per annum effective return on investment
- Acquisition should return net 5% income per year with additional minimum 30% capital gain over a 5 year term
- Term of investment is for a minimum of 5 years
After the fixed term end the investment and capital gain profit can be returned through company share sale when the home is sold, individual shares sale (we sell shares in the business) or the business is re-financed (producing surplus cash pay-out).
Affinity Care Management homes are professionally managed and deliver top quality care. The home will deliver marked improvements in operating margin through increased occupancy rates, enhanced average fees per bed and rigorous control of operational costs.
New build care homes
Affinity Care Management is highly focused on an increasing involvement in new build projects. The current market offers many opportunities to acquire prime development sites at historically low prices.
Today’s new corporate care homes will pioneer the care market for years to come.
Criteria for new build development:
- Target key areas with strong demographic demand and poor current existing supply
- Minimum 60 beds
- Room size 15sq metres all with en suite wet room
- EBIT per room target of £12k per annum (Dementia / Nursing), £15k (PD / LD)
- Forward thinking design for higher fee income potential and ‘future proof’ facilities