Chris Bialan, Chairman
Since 1985, after leaving a financial career in the city Chris has been proactively involved in the care sector. He is well regarded as a business specialist with a detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK care industry.
He worked with care home owners, operators, developers, contractor associations, investors and banks before becoming a home owner and operator himself. His skills and expertise have been rewarded and recognised at local and national level.
In 1995 Chris was a finalist in The Institute of Directors Marketing Challenge Award for innovative care home services. In 1999 and 2000 he was President of National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (main board Director 1993 to 2001). As a specialist consultant Chris sat on the board of the Dorset Care Association from 1993.
- Locate and purchase care homes
- Research and due diligence pre-purchase
- Development of care home services & future strategy
- Ownership vehicles and business structure development
- Financial appraisals, budgeting, forecasting & management